1. Responsible for organizing and building software development team;
2. Responsible for software architecture design, including embedded software, platform software, application interface and application software;
3. Responsible for the development of core software function modules;
4. Responsible for the research and development of major technical issues.
1. Bachelor degree or above, 3 years or above working experience in the Internet of Things industry, and have a deep research and understanding of Internet of Things related technologies;
2. Proficient in C/C++, familiar with Java and database development;
3. Strong teamwork and communication skills, active thinking, learning ability and adaptability;
4. Proactive, able to work under pressure, strong initiative and sense of ownership of products;
5. Good at discovering new things, love learning, and keep a positive and open attitude towards innovation.